It's about people. It's about ideas. It's about influence.
The Power of Connection. Your business thrives on it. Your future depends on it.
Connect with success at the Bellport Chamber of Commerce, your link to influential people, innovative ideas and exclusive opportunities.
Chamber members are as diverse as the town itself: they represent businesses of all sizes and industries, and viewpoints from every position on the political spectrum. Together, we're shaping Bellport's dynamic business environment and making the area an exceptional place to live and work. Join us and make your own connections - in Bellport, in East Patchogue, in Brookhaven and in the world of business. Membership is open to businesses in these areas or to business owners who live in these areas. You may notice some of our member's businesses are in other areas however they join their local chamber because they call the area Home and want to network locally.
Chamber membership is an outstanding value whether your company is large or small. When your company joins, every employee automatically becomes a Chamber member, eligible for all the programs and services we offer.
● Membership Brings Credibility to Your Business - You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you're identified as a member of a chamber of commerce.
● Increase Your Visibility in the Community - As a new member of the Bellport Chamber of Commerce, you will be listed in the Bellport Chamber e-newsletter, on Facebook and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other Chamber publications. You also can grow your business by advertising with the Chamber and sponsoring events.
● Create networking opportunities - The Bellport Chamber have numerous committees and serving on one of them provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
● Gain a voice in government - The Bellport Chamber takes on the tough issues and opposes new regulations, taxes, fees, assessments and costs directed at small businesses. It also helps protect the principles of free enterprise and aids businesses in being treated fairly.
● Make business contacts - The chamber's most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. The chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
● Receive the Chamber e-newsletter - Newsletters via email provide new member information, interesting information about operating a local business, articles about the local community, a community calendar and details about up-and-coming chamber events, among other things.
● Acquire Customer Referrals - Every day, the Bellport Chamber receives calls visits to the website from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members.
● Chamber Events and Programs - Bellport Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors- and generate new business leads. Bellport Day is our biggest event every July.
● Bellport Guide and Preferred Business Directory - The Chamber's Guide is published and distributed annually - free of charge - to Chamber members, businesses and area newcomers. All Chamber members receive a complimentary listings to give greater exposure to your products and services and you are encouraged to pick up extra copies. Larger advertising space is available.
● Chamber Discounts - As a member, you have the opportunity to offer discounts to our Bellport Discount Card program and take advantage of savings and discounts on products and services that matter to you.
Our next meeting will be
Thursday, October 11th
@ Porter’s on the Lane